View Baguio Naja Apartelle in a larger map
Coordinate: N 16d 24' 26.6544", E 120d 35' 12.462
Baguio Naja Apartelle
612 Sudaypan Road, Upper Rock Quarry
Baguio City, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: 0946 373 7168 (Smart)
Using MAPS.ME of Smartphones
Take a taxi if you come from bus terminal or anywhere and tell the driver you are going to Baguio Naja Apartelle, 612 Sudaypan Road, Upper Rock Quarry ( If from Bus Terminal P50 fare)
Jeeps bound for Upper Q.M., are stationed beside Bayanihan near Caltex Gasoline station, Back of Hotel Venice. Just ask the people for the terminal of jeeps going to Gladiola St. Upper Q.M. ( Minimum fare P8.50)
By Private Vehicle via Marcos Hi-way
- From Sta. Catalina Church, Enter Road to your Left (Sto. Tomas north or Campo Sioco St)
- Turn Right (Brgy.Ferdinand barangay Hall) going down until you reach the 2nd Street
- Turn Left, all the way till you hit the WAITING SHED (right side)
- Turn Right going down Everlasting Street
- Look for Northridge Academy and turn left either before it or after it (does not matter)
- Turn right down (Gladiola Street)
- Turn Left at Sudaypan Street
- Follow Sudaypan Street until you reach Naja Apartelle (mostly painted yellow, with red roof and with two roll-up doors) on the right side
Private Vehicle via Kennon Road
- Approach rotunda, enter the road where Starwood Hotel or Petron is located.
- Follow main road passing Crown Legacy Hotel, Ina Mansion, until Shakey's Pizza, turn left going up after Shakey's Pizza.
- Once on top, Caltex Station (fronting Jollibee) can be seen, move a little forward then turn left down.
- Follow the short road until you can see Senor Pedro Lechon Manok then turn left going down.
- Turn left towards Everlasting Street or towards Danes Bakery.
- Follow the main road until you reach a forked road, turn right to Dahlia Street
- Turn right upon reaching an intersection (going down a little, this is Sudaypan Street), passing Le Chateau.
- Go straight until You see a yellow house with two roll-up doors at the front and a gate in between.
- Ring the bell and ask for JANE/GLO